SocialPond

Things about society.

Monday, December 07, 2020

More American than American

Discrination: I am no Trump supporter as can be seen from my various post.

I was tracking the aftermath of the 2020 United States Election and has watched hearings held by various States' legislature body. After watching many testifies, I have trouble to believe that many States decided to take no actions.

Let's focus on just few hearing events:

It is very hard for me to believe that after these testimonies, those States' officers can take no action in investigate initiativing those incitances and put people involved through justice system.

As I mentioned in my previous article, the important thing is not who won. The who won issue has nothing to do with the integrity of the voting system. Just because the recount does not change the outcome it does not mean people involved in illegal act should not be punished.

It also bothers me a lot that many States involved simply refused to check the signature. Why? Without checking the signiture, you basically tell people go ahead and fake - we don't care who you are, just send in the ballot. Some States quoted the length of the legal battle as an execuse to not doing the right thing. What kind of idios is that. Are we saying time should be a factor in judging a criminal should be pardoned?

I can't believe that people do not think that there are frauds commited intentionally. We may not know the extend, but how can States officials so sure about the extend without thorough investigation.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home